The Form C-S is a simplified 3-page income tax return for qualifying companies to report their income to IRAS.
Qualifying Companies will be able to file the Form C-S if they meet all of the following conditions:
- The company must be incorporated in Singapore;
- The company must have an annual revenue of $5 million or below;
- The company only derives income taxable at the prevailing corporate tax rate of 17%3; and
- The company is not claiming any of the following in the YA:
- Carry-back of Current Year Capital Allowances/Losses
- Group Relief
- Investment Allowance
- Foreign Tax Credit and Tax Deducted at Source
If your company does not qualify to file Form C-S, you must file Form C (which has twice as many fields as Form C-S).
To file Form C, you are required to submit your company's financial statements, tax computation and supporting schedules.
Filing Due Dates
The annual filing due dates for Form C-S/ C are:
- Method Due Date Online Filing (Recommended) 15 December
- Paper Filing (By Post) 30 November